Amazzz

Tuesday 8 August 2017

Feeling comfortable while on work only.

I am really blessed having such humble persons in my life but I feel sometime low because of doing nothing. I want to stamp my feet on sky, collect sand in fist, hug to wind, play the music of water and so on. I never feel comfortable in limits. I got irritate in sedentary long time. 
I want to keep on myself round the clock. While doing work get a lot of satisfaction. It's not necessary the work should be of my own choice bud there should be some work more than idleness. The word 'lethargic' is not in my dictionary. Taking rest physically & mentally is not bad but when it's affecting work then no need of rest. 


Doing work continuously I manage my visits out of city too and try to spend the quality time with my near and dear. I face a lot of complaints daily sometime successfully resolve them but sometime feeling collapse to defend myself.
After all I'm satisfied but not what I did and doing, the endeavors should be more than it. Need your blessings, wishes and love also like earlier.

Dr. Ashutosh

No comments:

Post a Comment