Amazzz

Sunday 6 August 2017

A candle can enlighten the world

What is friendship and how may be a friend I couldn't understand so far and I think would never. All is game of hide and seek and full fill needs of.each other if everything is right then friendship is tight. If not right then there is absolutely a fight. So it's good to be happy alone and quiet.
So let's try to full fill needs of.each us friendship would be good and fast thousand times.
For this we have to be powerful and prosperous because this world move on power of hands it's not on kindness love joy and formal things. A candle can enlighten the world but it may off due to stormy wind for that we have to be powerful.
It's a very poor and visionary thoughtful matter of our society our youngsters are moving only on show off all things as friendship day, mother's day father's day for only some time not with core of heart let's leave the trend and win the life.
It's bitter but true. But it's my own way of thinking.


Dr. Ashutosh

2 comments:

  1. Being neither powerful nor prosperous, I go about my life quietly, trying to be on good terms with all people. Some will affect me only peripherally, others more deeply as we find common ground. Each day is celebrated as a gift, not only specified ones during the year, many of which have become outrageously exploited by the commercial entities. Much of what young people think now is beyond my understanding - 50 years ago, when I was one of them, it was a different society with different values. As I approach my use-by date, I have far more pleasure in looking back than looking forward. Dinosaur thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah true said.
      Values are decreasing in hours.

      Delete