Amazzz

Friday 30 June 2017

There is no miracle.

Doctors never do any miracle but they try to keep alive the breathe of patients, hope of care takers and a belief of others. They are said God but it's not true. Being a human being they do their best and ultimately bow their head in front of God. 
I feel proud on myself to be a doctor. Everyday before leaving my bed I pray to God to strengthen me to follow the path of justice. I love to see smiling face. Each and every time when I'm with my patients empathize them. Not only the prescription of medicine but a warm greeting give a feeling of satisfaction to them. I would like to say to all that no discrimination is here. We all are on the same boat. Never expect a miracle but build a trust on doctors.
On the occasion of Doctor's day, it's my oath again and again to put myself forward in human welfare. Please feel free to contact me.
Happy Doctor's Day.
Jai Hind

Dr. Ashutosh Tiwari

No comments:

Post a Comment