Amazzz

Monday 26 June 2017

Dark becomes bright.

We should look only the positive aspects of life. None is fully satisfied in their life. No matter whether they are healthy or ill, happy or sad, wealthy or poor and so on. Sometime while sitting on my chair as a doctor opine my patients. I try to go through their and find that they thought me a fully satisfied person, who may never understand about the pinching of shoe. Because the patient, lying on the couch or sitting on the stool, assume themselves as a bearer.
It's true that empathy is very tough thing in life but I try to empathize all of my near and dear most of the time. So on the very own experience of myself just want to share only one thing that 
Day comes after night
Dark becomes bright. 
So my dear friends and followers look only the brighter side of life. These are the days which turn always.

God Bless all!

Dr. Ashutosh

No comments:

Post a Comment