Amazzz

Wednesday 1 November 2017

Being a healer or friend

Google Pic


If love is a contagious disease 
Then I would love to spread it 
Among the needy one 
Being a healer or friend. 

 The hands raised to grab 
The eyes looked to hope 
The feet stepped to beg 
The tongue secrated to liquid 
The skin hoped to shed 
Yes I want to be there 
Being a healer or friend. 

 They never know 
The melody of Krishna's flute 
But the rhythm of vocal beauty 
As a feriwala or street vendor. 
They live in days and nights 
Not in the ages. 
Yes I want to feel the mirage 
Being a healer or friend. 

 They have no candle and diya to lit 
But I've compassion to share. 
They have no color to play 
But I've a hope for them to gear 
They have nothing to feel 
But I'm desperate to spread love 
Being a healer or friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment