Amazzz

Friday 7 July 2017

WHO CARES / I DON'T CARE, BUT I CARE ALWAYS BECAUSE........

OFTEN we hear and can hear to people to say "Who Cares or I don't Care".

These are common words among youth. They often say I don't care. So I will say that what I do I mean to do?
                  If we say for anything, what effect will forward from your these activities what are you making and for what you are saying I
don't Care. They say I don't care, while they know it very well, If they will not care who will care?
                They are PRESENT of today But PRESENTER of To they will do tomorrow, they will forward a message to their youngsters and what  they will do their SOCIETY will be transformed in that.
Because what they are watching, that is result of their ancestor's view. In the society they are living that is drafted by their Guardians and ancestors. They have to follow it.
                 Lets think now what would happen in society? I would  point out here and have to.
             LET'S SEE,
                 If we are wearing good clothes, that is the result of deep thinking of our ancestors. If they followed also the rule of I don't Care or Who cares, we could not be able identify our MOTHER and FATHER even, because we are the developing human beings from undeveloped species, who developed themselves with their efforts, they were not developed in their origin.
              As we know they had multiple partners, they had uncooked or mild cook food and mostly nude in the previous stage of development, slowly-slowly they developed themselves and their next generations. We are developed now or developing, if we say yet WHO CARES, it's wrong.

So what we thinking for our upcoming generations? Are we going back in that era which had an ugly faces. Do we want see that again, in which a mother can breed only a child but can not bring up, or after brought up, they can not maintain their relations in a dignity.

The counter part of in our hand, now we have to decide what do we want???????????????????????
A systematic society which always  happy and soothing or topsy turvy in our relations and system by the strategy of WHO CARES/I DON'T CARE.

No comments:

Post a Comment