Amazzz

Tuesday 10 October 2017

I'm a Doctor.


I love.
I hate.
I feel pain.
I cry.
I bleed in same color
As you.
I'm not allowed to mistake.
My dictionary is full of
Care, compassion, 
Duty, dedication,
I use to get up early
But no fix time 
To go on bed.
I've a family.
I've relationship.
But no time 
To spare with them.
No temple, mosque,
Church, gurudwara
Is in my life
Except hospital.
When I take money 
As consultation,
It is assumed 
Like bribery.
A father comes to me
In hope to save the life of son.
Just while my wife
Is wriggling with labor pain.
First I treat him
Then cuddle to my wife.
My daughter always miss me
In her every happiness.
But still smiles
Like her mother.
We feel proud on each other
No pain, no complaint.
If I'm a doctor 
Is it my sin?
Not to be treated
As a human being?

Dr. Ashutosh

No comments:

Post a Comment